Sophie Skover, the author of “The Continuous Appetite, Understanding Your Cravings, Ending Your Overeating!” joins Entrepreneurial Fit Radio. Sophie is known as “The Food Craving Coach” as well Life Coach and Speaker.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Sophie Skover discuss the following:
- Tell us what motivated you to write the book “The Continuous Appetite”?
- What is the Continuous Appetite exactly?
- What are some things you suggest to people to do with their Continuous Appetite?
- Can you be healed from an eating disorder and how do you know when you are truly healed?
- What kind of people are helped by Life coaching?
Sophie Skover is the author of The Continuous Appetite, the founder of LSS Harmony Life Coaching, and an inspirational speaker. She became passionate about this “life changing” path after she healed from bulimia and lost seventy-five pounds through the process. As she worked through and healed her own inner issues, she developed a program to heal what she calls The Continuous Appetite. This helps people with food cravings, find the meaning underneath them and how to practice new techniques instead of continuously running to food. Sophie believes that you can heal from anything that comes your way and is way and is passionate about teaching and helping people learn how to live their best life. She currently lives in West Palm Beach, Florida and encourages us to face our inner life and turn our obstacles into opportunities!
Related Web Site: lssharmony.com