The challenges of developing emerging technologies that have an impact
Randall Hughes, President and CEO of QFactory33, the California green-tech incubator that has brought the B3 Bus Bar Bypass to market joins the Green Business Podcast Show to discuss the challenges of developing emerging technologies that have an impact.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Randall Hughes discuss the following:
- What is a bus bar bypass unit and why is it important?
- What is the B3 Bypass and why should consumers interested in installing green or alternative energy sources want it?
- How does the B3 save time and money for consumers? How much money do you estimate the B3 can save a consumer for an average installation?
- Do you need a professional installer to put the B3 in a home?
- If you are purchasing an electric vehicle, will the B3 be something for you to consider?
- How much should the B3 unit cost?
- Where can I find and purchase a B3 unit?
Randall Hughes is passionate about bringing products to market that solve real problems. He draws experience from 20+ years as an executive in consumer goods, and with the founding of QFE002 has now turned his attention to developing technology that promotes clean energy, making it accessible for all. For Randall, this new mission is personal – with his 4 (soon to be 5!) kids in mind, he is doing his part to ensure that the environment will be protected for generations to come. Randall is originally from London, Ontario and holds an Honours Bachelor of Commerce from McMaster University.
People also listened to this: How energyOrbit’s Data Solutions are Improving the Adoption of Energy Efficiency Programs