Stephanie Ho, a professional coach and creator of GameChanger, an exclusive workout program based in Toronto that tests the limits of athletes through intense interval training joins EPN & Entrepreneurial Fit Radio.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Stephanie Ho discuss the following:
- What makes GameChanger such a successful and unique program?
- How did you come up with the idea for GameChanger, and why did you want to create it?
- What are GameChanger Pro Series competitions?
- Explain the organization’s connection with Right to Play Charity.
- What is your favorite exercise to do?
- What professional athlete do you admire the most and why?
Stephanie Ho is a professional coach and creator of GameChanger, an exclusive workout program based in Toronto that tests the limits of athletes through intense interval training. GameChanger classes are available to the public in select areas throughout Toronto and in a series of workout DVD’s available through DirectTV. To create GameChanger, Stephanie drew upon her athletic experience and combined it with knowledge from the pros. This workout plan integrates functional and unique sports training used by elite athletes, including MMA, football, yoga, track & field, basketball, and more into an advanced form of high-intensity interval training.
Visit www.trygamechanger.com for more information about GameChanger.