Talking tech startup PR with Lisa Devaney of Hai Media Group
Lisa Devaney, the Founder and Director of the Hai Media Group, based in London, United Kingdom joins Enterprise Radio. Hai Media Group is a public relations and social media consultancy for tech startups.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is brought to you by DesignCrowd.com. Learn more and receive your Enterprise Radio $100 VIP offer when you start your next project.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Lisa Devaney discuss the following:
- Lisa, what is the Hai Media Group and what kind of service do you provide to your clients?
- What would you caution tech startup’s about with their promotions?
- How can a tech startup best tell it’s story to the media?
- You teach DIY PR workshops for tech startups, what are some top tips for DIY approach?
- What value can Hai Media Group bring to a tech startup?
- What top tip do you have to help a tech startup raise their visibility?
Lisa Devaney is an American ex-pat living in London, UK, where she became a trusted resource in helping disruptive Silicon Valley tech startups establish brand presence in European markets. A veteran of the communications industry, she has more than two decades of experience, including working for some of the leading public relations agencies in the world, such as Hill & Knowlton.
She began operating as a public relations consultant in 2004, debuting her Hai Media Group in 2007. Along the way, she added social media expertise to her service offering after enthusiastically taking to social networking herself and discovering that the medium was proving to be an important communication tool for business promotions.
Over the years she has worked with many clients, including three tech startups that went on to sell for millions of dollars. Hai Media Group offers early stage startups a way to raise online and offline visibility for their new brands, and reach out to influencers, bloggers and media in their target markets. With three service offerings of Hai Beta, Hai Social and Hai Media, the consultancy is able to take tech startups from early, pre-launch stage, to launch, and beyond.