Survey of the consumer impact of Toys ‘R’ Us shutting down stores
Sharon Vinderine, the Founder and CEO of PTPA, where parents consult for the best products for their families joins Enterprise Radio to discuss a recent consumer impact survey on Toys ‘R’ Us shutting down stores.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Sharon Vinderine discuss the following:
- Please describe PTPA Media in your own words. What inspired you to start PTPA?
- Tell us about your PTPA Seal and what it means.
- What previous experience helped you launch PTPA?
- You recently launched a survey of the consumer impact of Toys ‘R’ Us shutting down stores. What do you feel will be the overall impact of how consumers shop for toys due to the store closings.
- What was interesting from the survey was that you mentioned 7 in 10 North American Moms Buy Toys in a retail store over online. Why do you believe parents still prefer retail shopping.
- What were some of the other findings in the survey.
- The Seal of Approval plays a big role in the purchasing decision of consumers. How do you determine what toys get a Seal of Approval?
- What is the process for companies to obtain the Seal of Approval and how does the entire process work.
Sharon Vinderine is Founder and CEO of PTPA Media Inc. As the founder and CEO of PTPA — where parents consult for the best products for their families — she’s worked with some of the most iconic brands around: Johnson’s Baby; Gerber; Philips Avent; Hasbro; eBay; Microsoft and even the Harlem Globetrotters. Vinderine has been recognized as one of the RBC Canadian Women Entrepreneurs as well as being ranked by Profit Magazine as one of Canada’s Rising Stars. On top of this, the PTPA Seal of Approval is one of the top three most recognized awards in the U.S. and businesses that maximize the PTPA Seal of Approval in all marketing efforts have reported an five-to-seven percent average sales increase over the course of a year. Vinderine been interviewed by over 150 media outlets including The Rachael Ray Show, Extra!, The Steve Harvey Show and headline news on ABC and Fox.
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: KWHCoin, a blockchain based renewable energy company