Success in Wealth – The Entrepreneurial Dentist: The 5 Key Areas of Financial Concern
Tim McNeely the CEO of LifeStone Wealth Management that works with a limited number of entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial dentists joins Enterprise Radio.
- All of us are interested in being successful with our money. What are you seeing successful entrepreneurial dentists doing these days?
- How should we be dealing with each of these areas?
- How do dentists get started on this path?
- I can see this really matters to you. Why are you so passionate about this topic?
- What’s the first step that you recommend dentists take?
Tim McNeely is CEO of LifeStone Wealth Management and works with a limited number of entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial dentists for whom he can have a major impact. Using a consultative wealth management approach, he helps successfully business owners make smart decisions about their money by addressing their five biggest concerns: preserving their wealth, tax mitigation, taking care of their heirs, ensuring their assets are not unjustly taken, and charitable gifting.
However, what matters most is Tim meeting his wife, Dana Yeoman D.D.S. In the process of joining lives together Tim saw that he could have big impact on Dana’s business. Seeing his wife’s frustration with the complexity of running a dental practice he set out to make things simple. Since meeting his Dana, Tim has help hundreds of busy dentists make informed decisions about their money so they can spend more time focusing on taking care of the people they love, supporting the causes they are passionate about, and less time worrying about their business. Tim and Dana enjoy California’s wine country, savoring a good single malt, rising standard poodles, and supporting world missions.