Jim Signorelli is the CEO and founder of ESW/StoryLab Marketing and author of the book “StoryBranding: Creating Standout Brands Through The Power of Story” joins Enterprise Radio. On this episode, you’re going to find out what StoryBranding is all about and how it can help entrepreneurs do a better job of marketing their products or services.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guests Jim Signorelli discuss the following:
- It says, in one of your promotional pieces that StoryBranding is an entrepreneurial approach to marketing. What do you mean by that?
- So give us some examples of what you mean. What are some examples of some good brand stories.
- But these are brands that have a lot of money to spend on marketing and advertising. How can the average entrepreneur who is starting or trying to maintain a business go about capitalizing on what you’re advocating?
- How should a brand go about finding its brand story.
- Okay, I know what I stand for, how do I tell my story?
- What’s the one summary tip you would give entrepreneurs when going about marketing their products and services?
Jim Signorelli is the CEO and founder of ESW/ StoryLab Marketing, a successful advertising agency that started with 3 people 12 years ago and has made the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in the United States for the last three years straight.
Prior to starting his agency, Jim worked for large advertising agencies in New York, Chicago and Los Angeles and on major accounts like Citibank, Burger King, Toshiba Computers, Arby’s, General Electric, Kentucky Fried Chicken, the list goes on and on.
About 5 years ago, Jim embarked on a journey to write a book aimed at helping entrepreneurs do a better job of marketing their products and services. There are a lot of books on the market that do this, but Jim’s is very different.
His book is called StoryBranding: Creating Standout Brands Through The Power of Story, published by Greenleaf Books and since its release in January, it has been listed as a top seller on Amazon. And today, you’re going to find out what StoryBranding is all about and how it can help entrepreneurs do a better job of marketing their products or services.
In addition to running a successful advertising agency, Jim is a speaker and is about to start a virtual school for entrepreneurs and privately held businesses called The StoryBranding Academy.
Related Web Site: storyati.com