Stevey Murray – Personal Stylist Offers Insight on how he started his company at an early age
Stevey Murray, Owner and Founder of Style by Stevey – a full service personal styling company that helps women and men transform their look by updating their wardrobe, styling for a special occasion or helping them select clothes and fashion accessories joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Fashion and Image Channel.
- How did you first start your business as a personal stylist?
- What factors inspired you?
- You started at an early age. What lessons have you learned that you can share with other young entrepreneurs?
- What are a few obstacles you have experienced starting your own business and how did you overcome them?
- What your number one piece of advice for a young entrepreneur thinking of starting a business?
Stevey Murray is a personal stylist and has been helping women and men update their image and change their look for the past few years. He is based in NJ and services the NYC metro area, primarily. He can still remember his first memory of loving fashion. His 83 year old muse and maternal grandmother, Barbara Murray, made it possible. Stevey recalls, “She was a self-made woman who till this day possesses fearless individualism in fashion and in life.” She collected shoes and clothes, and Stevey remembers touching the fabrics and being in awe of the different patterns and colors. That same childlike curiosity has carried over into his relationship with fashion today. Stevey’s parents gave him creative freedom to be daring with his style and to try and try until a perfect fit was found.