Enterprise Radio, eSanDiego, Exclusive Interviews, Financial, Financing, Investing, Real Estate, Start Up Companies
Starting a Family Business, Tips for a Successful Partnership
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Evan Harris discuss the following:
- Why did you choose to start a family business?
- What are the benefits of going into business with your family members?
- Are there any drawbacks or precautions that entrepreneurs should take when starting a family business?
- What tools, practices, or resources would you suggest to those entrepreneurs looking to launch a business?
- When did you know it was time to expand and grow your own business?
Evan Harris is the co-owner of SD Equity Partners and has operated the business since 2009.
Evan launched SD Equity Partners with his wife, Liila, in 2009 and has since become a real estate expert. With a focus in real estate financing and investor relations, Evan, Liila, and the SD Equity Partners team fund real estate transactions that help grow communities and provide positive returns on financial investments.
From fix and flip loans to standard hard money lending, Evan and the SD Equity Partners team understand the needs of both lenders and investors and work hard to ensure that every real estate transaction is a success.