Start Balancing with Kristy Dickerson
Kristy Dickerson, businesswoman, mom of three boys, author of Start Balancing, and active CEO and co-founder of STARTplanner, who has devoted her life to providing hope for individuals who are looking to achieve balance, success, and happiness within their own lives joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in association with the Author Channel.
- Some say work life balance is too difficult to achieve — how does Start Balancing prove it’s possible?
- What are some simple steps to start getting organized and more efficient?
- Running your own business is especially stressful — how do you keep stress to a minimum?
- We all work too hard and being busy is almost a badge of honor – why is that so terribly wrong?
- What are some of the best ways to manage our time?
Kristy Dickerson, CEO and co-founder of STARTplanner, has devoted her life to providing hope for individuals who are looking to achieve balance, success, and happiness within their own lives! Dickerson has been sought after for keynote speaking due to her relatable story, no excuses tone, valuable advice, and upbeat personality that she entrenches in all aspects of her brands, sharing inspiration and teaching individuals and companies how to get more done.
Featured in business publications such as Forbes, Entreprenuer.com, Inc.com, and speaking to private companies along with universities such as Harvard, her true passion is in inspiring others to achieve success in their own lives!
People also listened to this: Cultivating a Culture of Excellence from the Ground Up