Rafe Gomez, a principal at VC Inc. Marketing, based in New York City, which delivers fresh perspectives, bold ideas, and smart strategies to generate the marketing solutions that clients want and the revenue results that clients need joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with eNewYork (Greater New York Entrepreneurs).
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Rafe Gomez discuss the following:
- Given all of the many ways that companies can market their products or services to customers, it can get very confusing and also very expensive to try to do them all. How do you advise your clients who realize that they need to be in the game, but they just don’t know how?
- You work with companies in dozens of industries. Is there anything that’s similar across the board in terms of what your clients are looking for you to help them with?
- Before you began offering your marketing services to clients, you were the author of a top selling career book and a rehirement coach. How does the advice that you gave to job seekers relate to the advice that you give to your marketing clients?
- I see that you offer something to your clients called seo public relations. How is it different from regular public relations, and how can it help business owners?
- Many small business owners struggle with trying to track down certain people at particular companies who they want to get in touch with to pitch what they’re selling. What’s a quick, easy, and cost effective way for little guys to get a shot at connecting with the big guys, especially big guys who can potentially become big customers?
VC Inc. Marketing provides business strategy, marketing, messaging, lead gen/sales support, and SEO media/p.r. services to small and medium sized business across the U.S. Clients include companies in a range of industries, including radio, education, fashion and beauty, publishing, food and beverage, information technology, pharma and wellness, travel, and new media.
The company’s work has been featured on Fox News Channel, MSNBC, and PBS; and in am New York, Brandweek, Direct Marketing News, Adweek, the American Express OPEN Forum, and The New York Daily News.
Related Web Site: www.VCIncMarketing.com