Serial Entrepreneur Shares Top Tips for Startup Growth
Craig Bloem an accomplished entrepreneur, marketing authority and the Founder and CEO of LogoMix, an online logo maker that serves more than 35 million users worldwide joins Enterprise Radio.
- You bootstrapped your current business. What are some of the pros and cons of doing this?
- Your business originally began as just a logo service, but you now offer a wide range of branding and promotional products. How have you stayed profitable when expanding your product suite?
- In the startup phase, what’s most important to look for when hiring new employees?
- Working for a startup is known to be rewarding, but also draining and hectic at times. How do you keep your team motivated?
- If a question has an ambiguous answer, how do you decide the right move?
- Tell me about a time when things didn’t go as planned — how did you manage?
Craig Bloem is an accomplished entrepreneur and marketing authority. He’s the founder and CEO of LogoMix, an online logo maker that serves more than 35 million users worldwide.
He is also co-founder and former vice president of marketing and business development at Performable where he helped lead the company’s sale to HubSpot. Prior to Performable, Craig was vice president of marketing at HubCast and vice president of business development and marketing at BuyerZone, helping lead its sale to Reed Elsevier. You can read more about his work on his Inc. contributor page, www.inc.com/author/craig-bloem.
People also listened to this: How to Become an Entrepreneurial Influencer via Social Branding