March 26, 2017 at 10:52 am / by admin
/ comments (0)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 19:30 — 13.4MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | | More
Patrick Taylor, CEO of Oversight Systems, an Atlanta based software company that provides solutions that automate compliance for disbursement related business processes such as Accounts Payable, Travel and Expense and Purchase Card programs again joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Patrick Taylor discuss the following:
- Patrick, you wrote an op-ed recently that discussed the role of artificial intelligence in financial auditing. Is this something that you see as positive or negative for the business community?
- Does the use of artificial intelligence and especially robots mean that less jobs will be available or that people and companies will need to be comfortable working with the role of robots that will be playing in our everyday lives both personally and especially in the workplace.
- Will these changes actually save companies money? Or is this just the latest craze that will die down as we move to the next new thing?
- As you mentioned in your piece, the name of the game is speed, efficiency, cost reduction. Is financial auditing and the use of robots something that just the big companies will do or do you think small companies will also use this as well movung forward?
- It sounds like robotic artificial intelligence is on the rise. What else can you see being done in the future. First it’s financial auditing, what’s next.
- What advice do you have for companies and how to deal with the role of robotics in financial operations?
- Secondly, what advice do you have for employees that will work with these robots?
- From personal experience how has robotics and artificial intelligence affected your business and the services that your company offers other companies?
Oversight Systems CEO Patrick Taylor
Patrick Taylor is an authority in the convergence of business analytics, information security and the implementation of technology to boost organizational performance. Patrick recognized that most IT-security and financial-system controls focus on user access and role management, but don’t address how to convert ERP, CRM and other financial transaction resources into plain-language, actionable insights. After speaking with executives from across the country, Patrick launched Oversight Systems to pioneer the concepts and technology for continuous transaction analytics.
As a thought leader in predictive business analytics, Patrick has spoken at a wide variety of conferences. He has held leading positions at Internet Security Systems (ISS) and Symantec as well as ORACLE, Red Brick Systems, GO, Air2Web and Fast-Talk. Patrick has a bachelor of mechanical engineering degree with honors from the Georgia Institute of Technology and an MBA from the Harvard Graduate School of Business Administration.
Oversight Systems is an Atlanta based software company founded in 2003. We provide solutions that automate compliance for disbursement related business processes such as Accounts Payable, Travel and Expense and Purchase Card programs. Our solutions are delivered in a Software-as-a-Service model where we host, support, and manage the application on your behalf. Our solutions leverage pre-built analytics that take into account over 13 years of best practices experience we have developed working with global commercial organizations and government agencies.