Richard Blair, Founder of Wealth Solutions an Investment Advisory Service based in Austin, Texas
Richard Blair, Chief Investment Officer and Founder of Wealth Solutions, a financial planning portfolio management company joins Enterprise Radio.
- How did you get your idea or concept for the business?
- Could you tell us about something new you’ve done with your business lately, and explain how you brought it to life?
- What are your keys to making yourself productive?
- What has been the greatest challenge in your professional career thus far?
- What advise would you give to others aspiring to succeed in your field?
Richard was always drawn to the world of education. His mother, grandmother, and wife were teachers and he witnessed firsthand how teaching can help one’s knowledge and confidence grow. Combined with a natural aptitude for finance, Richard realized he could help people with their financial planning and investments. After graduating from college, he immediately entered the financial services industry in 1993. He founded his own independent firm, Wealth Solutions, in 1994 in order to provide personalized and professional advice to his clients.
Over the years, Richard has honed his knowledge of and experience in retirement planning and specializes in helping his clients bridge the gap between planning for and living in retirement. By helping them avoid common pitfalls and providing strategies for retirement income planning, his goal is to help his clients pursue their vision of a successful retirement.
People also listened to this: Jordan Lindsey, experienced Algo Trader and creator of the Bitcoin Growth Bot