Revolutionizing The Waste Industry From The Ground Up
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Frank E. Celli discuss the following:
- You have been a part of the Waste Business for more than 25 years. What gave you the idea for BioHitech America?
- How are businesses impacted by the food waste challenge here in the United States.
- What alternatives to traditional waste removal and landfills are available for a company to dispose of food waste?
- How does the BioHitech solution differ from the other solutions and who can benefit?
- In terms of growth, what do you see as the next steps for BioHitech America?
Mr. Celli is a lifelong waste industry veteran. Most recently he was co-founder and CEO of Interstate Waste Services from October 2000 until November 2006, during which time the company achieved growth of over $150 million in revenue. During his time at Interstate Waste he was responsible for all aspects of the business including collection, recycling, landfills and emerging technologies.
After selling his interests in Interstate Waste he transitioned to BioHitech America. With over 25 years of Waste Industry experience, Mr. Celli has leveraged his knowledge of the traditional waste industry to facilitate the development of the Eco-Safe Digester and BioHitech Cloud to begin the transformation of the organic waste industry.
He also serves as a director and officer of Entsorga West Virginia a company that is currently developing one of the first Mechanical Biological Treatment facilities in the United States. Mr. Celli graduated from Pace University’s Lubin School of Business.
BioHitech America, LLC is the leading provider of a disruptive and innovative technology designed to solve the increasingly relevant issue of food waste disposal, while offering transparency, savings and the means to a sustainable future. The first of its kind solution combines the power of Big Data with proprietary clean technology.