Responsible investing is on the rise
Tom Culver, CEO and Co-Founder of Goodments, a purpose driven business aiming to shape a more sustainable future through responsible investing joins Enterprise Radio.
Goodments makes it easy for people to invest in good business using an app that matches investors to shares based on their environmental, social and ethical values.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Tom Culver discuss the following:
- What is responsible investing and how can people invest responsibly?
- Where is the increase in responsible investing coming from.
- How is data and technology driving this trend.
- Are there benefits for investors to invest in businesses that act responsibly.
- How do companies reconcile the responsibility to make profit for shareholders with responsible practices.
Founded in 2016, Goodments is the world first investment app that matches investors to shares based on their environmental, social and ethical values. At the core of the business sits the social mission to shape a more sustainable future. Founded by husband and wife team, Tom and Emily and Babar Ali, Goodments is revolutionising the way that people make investment today.