Rent and Technology: Payment Assurance in a Changing Credit Environment
Ellen Calmas, Co-Founder & Executive Vice President of Neighborhood Pay Services, the leading SaaS payment assurance platform for rent again joins Enterprise Radio to discuss how payment assurance in a changing credit environment.
- Tell me about payment assurance and rent from payroll?
- Isn’t this just like every other automated payment platform? Or what would be the differentiators here?
- What kind of companies do you work with?
- Why would a renter want to enroll and would they have to?
- How does your program help people better afford rental housing?
- What’s else will you be doing to build your business this year?
Ellen Calmas brings 30 years brand building experience with Fortune 500 and entrepreneurial companies to her role in strategic planning and marketing and sales support for Neighborhood Pay Services, the company she helped launch in 2008. She is credited with helping to create a new vertical category in financial services for the rental housing industry with NPS Rent Assurance®, the premier Rent From Payroll® platform reducing friction between renters with less than perfect credit and the rental communities where they want to live.
Ellen actively supports numerous health, civic and arts organizations throughout the Boston area and currently holds board positions for the Boston Arts Summer Institute, Emerson College, and the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. She was appointed in 2006 to the Massachusetts Commission on the State of Women, and was honored in 2007 with the Silent Spring Institute Rachel Carson Advocacy Award in Environmental Health. In 2015, Ellen was recognized as an Outstanding Women in Family Business by New England Family Business Magazine.
Contact Ellen: email@example.com
People also listened to this: The future of automated urban farming by Babylon Micro-Farms