Rebel Against Business Norms to Build Employee Engagement
Glenn Elliott, Founder of UK-based Reward Gateway, a world leader in integrated employee engagement technology with more than 1,800 clients worldwide and the co author of: Build it: The Rebel Playbook for World-Class Employee Engagement joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in association with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Glenn Elliott discuss the following:
- What led you to develop the Engagement Bridge?
- Why do organizations need to rebel against standard HR and legal departments to create better employee-employer relationships?
- What role have Millennials played in changing expectations around organizational leaders?
- What exemplifies a rebellious CEO?
- How does compensation factor into employee engagement?
Glenn Elliott is Founder and Debra Corey is Group Reward Director of Reward Gateway, a world leader in integrated employee engagement technology with more than 1,800 clients worldwide. Elliott and Corey’s new book, Build it: The Rebel Playbook for World-Class Employee Engagement (Wiley, Feb. 27, 2018), highlights practical improvements that organizations can make to build a highly engaged company culture.
People also listened to this: Mitigating Fear, Navigating Change, and Achieving Success