Protecting your IP Brand
Robert de Neve, President & Chief Executive Officer of Britelab based in Silicon Valley, which has developed a ecosystem that provides complete design, prototyping to manufacturing platform for companies joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Robert de Neve discuss the following:
- What has been the biggest challenge for companies bringing products to market?
- How is BriteLab helping business to protect their IP?
- What is your market value proposition? Why do you make it better?
- What types of companies benefit by your service?
- How will made in the Silicon Valley change the manufacturing landscape?
Robert de Neve is President and CEO of BriteLab. Robert has 40 years of technical and executive management experience in Silicon Valley specializing in the development, launch and optimization of high technology products and businesses. Robert has also combined his Silicon Valley background and his love for martial arts training & philosophy to develop the Business Combat Training and Management System, a professional empowerment and business self defense system for managers.
Additionally, Robert is the founder of the Business Warrior Foundation, a nonprofit that aims to integrate disabled veterans back into the business world and provide reality-based STEM training for recent college graduates. Robert is a graduate of the Contemporary Optics & Lens Design program at the University of Rochesterand a graduate and former instructor of the Project & Program Management certificate program at UC Santa Cruz’s School of Business Management.