Preparing for Obamacare with Insure My Parts
Prepared for Obamacare? Mr. “Rainy” Girard from Hesed Insurance Solutions, offering the convenience of Self-Serve Insurance® for individuals and families who need health insurance via a new website called InsureMyParts.com joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest “Rainy” Girard discuss the following:
- Why is NOW a good time for individuals and families to consider purchasing a new health insurance policy, before the implementation of Obamacare?
- What options do people have in terms of keeping or replacing their current health insurance coverage?
- What is Insure My Parts® and how can it help people save money?
- How does Insure My Parts make acquiring new health insurance easy and fun?
- How can an agent or an investor be involved in this new project?
Mr. Réne “Rainy” Evan Girard is a licensed insurance agent with an Education degree in Mathematics and Health Promotion. He has been working in the health insurance industry since 2004 and is currently doing business as Hesed Insurance Solutions (HesedInsurance.com).
Mr. Girard applied for and eventually received the service mark for Insure My Parts® on June 26, 2012, just two days before the Supreme Court ruled to uphold the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. (aka Obamacare)
InsureMyParts.com is a working website designed to help potential investors catch the vision of selling health insurance to residents of Texas, California, plus all states in between, and eventually the entire United States, via the Self-Serve Insurance® platform – another trademark/service mark recently registered by Mr. Girard.