pleased to meet, a story of fine stationery and home goods from Munich, Germany
Marcel Hornung, co-founder of pleased to meet, a lifestyle brand for premium paper goods, accessories and home decor based in Munich, Germany joins Enterprise Radio to tell their story.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Marcel Hornung discuss the following:
- How did you fall into your business?
- What was/is your vision when you started out?
- Is it not sometimes good to limit yourself and stick to one thing to not be thrown off course? Touch on that from your experience if you would.
- Does adding new lines not water down your other products? What are they?
- Where do you see yourself in the next few years?
- What advice would you give someone just starting out?
- Where can our listeners find your products?
Marcel Hornung grew up in the university city of Freiburg, in the very south of Germany. His broad interest in design and economics and his easyness in dealing with people have opened him doors in the fields of PR and design. This let him to manage a design studio in New York, as a young executive with no fear for the unknown. Today Marcel oversees all business aspects of pleased to meet, and plays a key role in “spreading the word” for the brand. But it is also his understanding of design and strong values that continue to shape the company.