Personal Injury Legal Support & Guidance with Galen J. Criscione
Galen J. Criscione a partner at Criscione, Ravala & Tabatchouk, LLP serving clients in D.C., Florida, Michigan, New Jersey, and New York for personal injury joins Enterprise Radio in association with the Legal Corner.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Galen J. Criscione discuss the following:
- What made you want to become an attorney?
- What should people do right after they get into a car accident?
- What should someone do when the insurance company for the at fault driver calls?
- When should a person consult an attorney?
- There are so many personal injury attorneys out there. Why would someone want to choose you as their attorney?
After previously being a sole practitioner, Galen J. Criscione became a founding partner of Criscione, Ravala & Tabatchouk, LLP. The firm has been around for four years and continues to grow. As a graduate from Hofstra University School of Law, Galen now practices business and corporate law, personal injury and litigation matters in D.C., Florida, Michigan, New Jersey, and New York. He has been awarded Top 10 Best Personal Injury Attorneys in the state of Florida and has also been selected as for the New York Super Lawyers Rising Stars.