OpenWorks, a national commercial cleaning franchise offering integrated facility services
David Bosley, Executive Vice President at OpenWorks, a national commercial cleaning franchise that offers integrated facility services joins Enterprise Radio. In 30+ years, the company has grown to over 300 franchises in five states.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest David Bosley discuss the following:
- What opportunities are there for entrepreneurs to get involved with OpenWorks by owning a franchise?
- Does a franchisee need a background in selling or commercial cleaning in order to purchase an OpenWorks franchise?
- What support do franchisees receive from the OpenWorks’ corporate team?
- Once a franchisee purchases a franchise, must the they immediately start looking for their own business or accounts?
- What are the business goals of most of your franchisees?
- If you would breakdown the advantages of someone purchase a franchise with OpenWorks rather than starting their own small business?
David joined the OpenWorks team in June 2013 as the Division Vice President for the Midwest Region. Since then he has been promoted to Executive Vice President. He is responsible for the business development sales, operations and franchise maturity for OpenWorks. His expertise includes corporate strategy and leadership, business development, strategic selling and operations.
Prior to joining OpenWorks David spent 10 years in executive leadership roles with Fortune 200 companies that include Enterprise Leasing, AT&T and ADP. David is a member with BOMA and IFMA.
David is a graduate of the University of Denver where he accomplished his Bachelors and Masters in Business Administration from the Daniels School of Business.