N2 Publishing’s Success, People, and Culture
Duane Hixon, the CEO of N2 Publishing, a nationwide business that produces publications that turn neighborhoods into communities joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Duane Hixon discuss the following:
- You’re the CEO of a multimillion dollar company that you started from the ground up. What advice do you have to offer those currently struggling in corporate America who want to start their own business and might not have any entrepreneurial experience?
- Tell us about N2’s company culture and why it is so important to you?
- Why do you find it so important to ensure a great work / life balance for yourself as well as your team members?
- N2 has recently taken a pledge to not discriminate against those with criminal backgrounds. When you hear the term “second chances,” what does that mean to you?
- Tell us about your new program that encourages team members in your company to purchase their first home.
As a husband and father, N2 Co-Founder and CEO Duane Hixon is a hard-working family man. His desire for achieving work-life balance and keeping a strong work culture is what has made N2 Publishing what it is today. With a passion for working out and overall wellness, he leads N2 with a longing and drive to impact the lives of people for the better.
People also listened to this: Rent and Technology: Payment Assurance in a Changing Credit Environment