Jeff Rosen, Proprietor of MTK Tavern, located in Mount Kisco, NY joins Enterprise Radio. MTK Tavern opened in the spring of 2012 and has become one of the better known live entertainment venues and gastropubs in Northern Westchester.
- Why did you start MTK? What is your background/experience in the hospitality industry?
- What is the general concept?
- Tell our audience a little about your location in relation to Mount Kisco, NY, Westchester and NYC.
- What do you find the greatest challenge to be?
- What do you enjoy most about owning and running MTK?
- What do you see for the future of MTK?
- What advice would you give to anyone looking to start their own business especially in the hospitality industry?
Jeffrey Rosen is proprietor of MTK Tavern, located in Mount Kisco, NY. MTK opened in the spring of 2012 and has become one of the better known live entertainment venues and gastropubs in Northern Westchester.
Prior to working in the hospitality industry Jeff worked for over 20 years in multiple industries, including publishing, real estate, finance, and fundraising. Prior to owning MTK Tavern Jeff was the VP of Sales Operations and Business Development at Harris Connect, LLC. He is also a baord member of the Mount Kisco Chamber of Commerce.
Jeff lives with his wife and daughter in Bedford, NY.