MTK Tavern, one of the better live entertainment venues and gastropubs in Northern Westchester, New York
Jeff Rosen, Proprietor of MTK Tavern, located in Mount Kisco, NY joins Enterprise Radio. MTK Tavern opened in the spring of 2012 and has become one of the better known live entertainment venues and gastropubs in Northern Westchester.
- Why did you start MTK? What is your background/experience in the hospitality industry?
- What is the general concept?
- Tell our audience a little about your location in relation to Mount Kisco, NY, Westchester and NYC.
- What do you find the greatest challenge to be?
- What do you enjoy most about owning and running MTK?
- What do you see for the future of MTK?
- What advice would you give to anyone looking to start their own business especially in the hospitality industry?
Jeffrey Rosen is proprietor of MTK Tavern, located in Mount Kisco, NY. MTK opened in the spring of 2012 and has become one of the better known live entertainment venues and gastropubs in Northern Westchester.
Prior to working in the hospitality industry Jeff worked for over 20 years in multiple industries, including publishing, real estate, finance, and fundraising. Prior to owning MTK Tavern Jeff was the VP of Sales Operations and Business Development at Harris Connect, LLC. He is also a baord member of the Mount Kisco Chamber of Commerce.
Jeff lives with his wife and daughter in Bedford, NY.
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: