Jan Wallen the author of Mastering LinkedIn in 7 Days or Less joins Enterprise Radio. This book is for salespeople and professionals who want more clients without spending a lot of time or money.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Jan Wallen discuss the following:
- How did you come to writing your book on LinkedIn?
- There’s a lot of talk about social media and LinkedIn. How important is LinkedIn for salespeople and professionals, and why is it important?
- Are people really getting new clients with LinkedIn? What’s a real-life Success Story you can tell us?
- Don’t you have to have a lot of time and be on the computer all day to be successful with social media?
- What can our listeners put into action today that will lead them to success with LinkedIn?
Jan Wallen wrote the book on LinkedIn – literally. She’s the author of Mastering LinkedIn in 7 Days or Less for salespeople and professionals who want more clients without spending a lot of time or money.
Jan can attribute new clients to her profile and activity on LinkedIn. She’s built her business so that 95% of her clients come to her from LinkedIn, and has shown thousands of people how to maximize LinkedIn using her proven strategies.
She has 20+ years experience with Fortune 500 and Big 4 firms in corporate sales, sales management and sales technology (CRM). PricewaterhouseCoopers brought Jan in to start and manage a national selling skills program for their partners and senior consultants. She leverages her corporate and Big 4 sales, sales management and CRM expertise to show professionals how to maximize LinkedIn for sales and business development.
Jan publishes an ezine and blog (www.LinkedInWorks.com), and gives complimentary webinars (www.OnlineNetworkingExperts.com) with easy tips and advice from the Experts on maximizing LinkedIn for lead generation, and leveraging the relationships you already have to quickly get referrals and introductions that turn into business. Jan writes for several sales-related blogs, and is featured in LinkedIntelligence, Business News Daily, the Business Insider, Entrepreneur Podcast Network, and radio shows including Into Tomorrow.