Managing an all-female team of Millenial creatives
Kristen Brown, owner of Hoot Design Co., an all female, full service ad agency specializing in branding, web design and content marketing joins Enterprise Radio to talk about managing an all-female team of millenial creatives.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Kristen Brown discuss the following:
- What is different about running an all female agency?
- How do you manage flexibility among such a young staff?
- What do you see as the major challenges of managing a younger and more creative minded staff?
- How do you all stay fresh?
- Can you explain your branding process?
- Why do you give away all of your secrets?
- Why do you believe in content creation for all types of businesses?
- Why did you start a podcast?
TIP: Get yourself a mastermind group. My group has helped me tackle some of the biggest issues and challenges my business has encountered — mostly around management. For a small business, they are like a board of directors, I don’t know what I would do without them at this point.
Kristen Brown founded Hoot Design Co. in 2010 after she left a major Chicago ad agency to bring that same strategy and experience to Columbia, Missouri. In seven years, the company has evolved from a one person design shop to a full service ad agency. Hoot Design Co. delivers high-quality marketing, web development, advertising strategy, and ground-up brand development in the heart of downtown Columbia. Since May of 2017, Hoot has happily resided in the North Village Arts District and just recently won the 2017 Top of the Town Award for Best Web Developer in Columbia.