Making the Time Right: Young Entrepreneur’s Journey from Corporate
Kristie Covey, Owner and Founder of Party Fueler, an eCommerce store and blog with the latest drinking games and products joins eCommerce Radio to share her entrepreneur journey from corporate.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Kristie Covey discuss the following:
- What made you decide to take the jump from Corporate Finance to entrepreneurship?
- How does your day-to-day differ from when you were in Corporate Finance?
- How does Party Fueler differ from competitors?
- What are some key takeaways from your journey up to this point?
- In retro-spect, is there anything you would have done differently? Do you have any regrets?
- What advice would you give to others considering taking this jump?
Kristie Covey is the Owner and Founder of Party Fueler, an eCommerce store and blog with the latest drinking games and products. Kristie spent several years in Corporate Finance prior to diving into eCommerce full-time. At twenty-six, she is excited for the road ahead in her entrepreneurial journey.
People also listened to this: How this entrepreneur is making parents lives easier and children’s lunches healthier