December 26, 2016 at 2:59 pm / by admin
/ comments (0)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 13:27 — 9.2MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | | More
Tim Hoopmann the CEO and founder of Cornerstone, a bookkeeping business that specialises in streamlining the bookkeeping for SMBs through cloud service again joins Enterprise Radio to discuss maintaining work & life balance.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Tim Hoopmann discuss the following:
- Being a cloud business, where is your favorite place to work from and why?
- How important is a work/life balance to you?
- What are some strategies that you implement effectively manage your work/life commitments?
- How do you ensure your employees can ensure they have a good work/life balance?
- What would your advice be to business owners who are struggling to maintain a good balance?
Tim Hoopmann is the CEO and founder of Cornerstone, a bookkeeping business specialising in cloud services. Following his years of experience as a consultant and business owner, Tim is now passionate about helping other businesses make the transition to being fully digitised to allow for greater freedom and work/life balance for business owners and employees alike.