Machines talk, We Listen
Saar Yoskovitz, CEO and Co-Founder of Augury, an Israel and New York-based company that is bringing predictive maintenance technology to new markets joins Enterprise Radio.
- What is Augury?
- Who are your customers and how big is the marketplace?
- You are from Israel. Why did you move your company to NYC?
- You are a rare hardware startup. How has that impacted fund raising and customer acquisition?
- How is Augury disrupting the industry?
- What advice would you give a hardware startup?
- What advice would you give an entrepreneur looking to launch their company in a different country?
Saar, an avid entrepreneur, has extensive experience in Machine Learning, Signal Processing Algorithms, and System Architecture. Prior to founding Augury Systems, Saar worked as an Analog Architect at Intel. Saar holds a B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering and a B.Sc. in Physics from the Israel Institute of Technology (Technion). During his studies, Saar initiated a voluntary project called “Select – Students for Technological Advancement,” for which he received the Israel’s Council of Higher Education (MALAG) award for social involvement.