London’s Software Optics Founder Adam Hoyle talks about the ReVu video editor app and startup life
Adam Hoyle, the Founder of Software Optics, from London, England that provides apps that change how we use our smartphones and other devices to film video joins Enterprise Radio. The company is soon-to-launch its new ReVu video editor app for iPhone, iPad and GoPro cameras.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Adam Hoyle discuss the following:
- So you are a founder of the startup Software Optics in London, can you tell us more about what this company does and why you are doing what you are doing?
- How will ReVu help us film better videos?
- What are you doing to launch ReVu?
- What is it like being a startup in London and what advice can you offer and what are the biggest challenges?
- Startup life can be stressful, what do you do to relax?
Adam Hoyle, a founder of Software Optics, has 20 years experience producing innovative and award winning digital propositions. He has a long history of successfully fusing design & cutting edge technology into audience centred experiences, winning a stack of awards, including two BAFTA (British Academy of Film and Television Arts) awards and a D&AD award (Global Association for Creative Advertising and Design), along the way.
Most recently, as Adam became a founder of Software Optics, to produce the video editor app ReVu, for iPhone, iPad and GoPro cameras. He was also the founder of Do Tank Studios, where he produced & consulted on mobile & tablet apps for a range of clients, including NET-A-PORTER, Mulberry, Debenhams, Harrods & Blackwell’s Bookshops.