LinkedIn Earnings Debacle
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Itai Leshem discuss the following:
- Concerning the LinkedIn earnings debacle, what went wrong, how did it happen, and did you see this coming?
- What must LinkedIn do in the future in order to improve things and regain shareholders’ confidence and trust?
- Which sites and business social networks are in position to benefit the most from LinkedIn’s recent struggles, and which networks are “winning” the race?
- What are you working on, and can you preview the upcoming launch/platform a bit?
- How has your legal background benefitted you in your transition to tech entrepreneurism?
Itai Leshem is an Israeli-based entrepreneur, tech executive and legal expert. He previously worked for 16 years as a partner at leading Israeli law firm Shibolet. His next venture is Trailvest.com, which is expected to launch later this year. He has worked extensively with IPOs (on TASE & NASDAQ), securities law, Internet related business and regulations, cyber-security, cyber fraud, business litigation, class actions (on the defense team) and much much more.
Note: Join their early adopters list and they will update you when their Beta is ready.