Lifestyle expert and philanthropist Alina Reyzelman
Entrepreneur and philanthropist Alina Reyzelman, Founder of Luxury Life Style Management Company, Elite Club, Ltd. who also works to promote her knowledge of healthy eating habits and wellness through her wellness project Eat Well Co. joins Entrepreneurial Fit Radio.
- Tell me little bit about yourself and what your current projects are at the moment.
- Where does A Girl & the City take place?
- What is your connection with Moscow?
- What is the underlying message of documentary?
- When will the documentary be available in the US?
- Where can people get more information about the documentary?
Alina Reyzelman is a resident of Moscow and London, she also spends a lot of time in the U.S. and travels extensively around the world. Alina is a Ph.D. student, a connoisseur of wines and foods, and the author of World Restaurant Guide. Most recently, Alina has taken a deep passion and fondness of the entertainment industry. She recently got involved in the motion picture development with Landscape Films and producer Anthony Jabre. She writes movie scripts and produces and directs documentaries in Hollywood. For more information please visit www.alinareyzelman.com.