Life Insurance for People with Diabetes
Matt Schmidt the founder of Diabetes Life Solutions, which specializes in helping people with diabetes find affordable life insurance joins Entrepreneurial Fit Radio.
This episode of Entrepreneurial Fit Radio is working in conjunction with the Insurance Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Matt Schmidt discuss the following:
- What types of life insurance options are available for people with Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes?
- Does a person with Diabetes have to complete a medical exam, to obtain coverage?
- What are ways for a person with Diabetes, to obtain a policy with lower premiums?
- What is the process for a person with Diabetes to apply for life insurance coverage?
- Can children, with Diabetes, obtain Life Insurance?
- How long does it take for a person with Diabetes to get approved for Life Insurance?
- Does using Diabetes Technology improve an insurance companies offer?
- What type of ratings can people with Diabetes expect to receive, from the major life insurance companies??
Diabetes Life Solutions was founded in 2010 by Robert and Matt Schmidt. Matt’s life had changed when his father was diagnosed with diabetes. After this diagnosis Matt saw first hand the impact that diabetes can have on not only the individual, but the entire family.
They had struggled to obtain life insurance for Robert due to diabetes and other health related issues. They were told several times by multiple companies that coverage was not obtainable. After countless hours of speaking with underwriters and companies, a carrier was finally found.
Diabetes Life Solutions was then created to help find affordable life insurance for diabetics. Many people with diabetes have been turned down for life insurance due to their chronic conditions. Diabetes Life Solutions does not accept that outcome for our clients.