Level up your security game with Uplevel Security
Liz Maida the Co-Founder, CTO and CEO of Uplevel Security, the industry’s first adaptive system of intelligence that uses graph theory and machine learning to modernize security operations joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Liz Maida discuss the following:
- Tell us a bit about Uplevel Security and your motivation for founding the company?
- How did you transition from working at a cloud/content delivery technology company to founding your own cybersecurity company?
- Can you explain further how graph theory helps security teams respond better to cyber threats?
- In your opinion, what is holding security teams back from responding quickly to cyberattacks?
- Why are there so many cyberattacks and who is at the most risk of being the victim of a cyberattack?
- What do you think needs to change in the cybersecurity industry to improve things?
- Can you give our listeners a rough idea of how much cybersecurity data, an average security team has to review in a given day?
- How are organizations trying to solve the problem of having too much data?
- What do you think are the more serious cyberthreats organizations are dealing with right now?
Liz Maida is co-founder, CTO and CEO of Uplevel Security, the industry’s first adaptive system of intelligence that uses graph theory and machine learning to modernize security operations. She was formerly a senior director at Akamai Technologies and served in multiple executive roles focused on technology strategy and new product development. Liz holds a Bachelor of Science in Engineering degree from Princeton University and dual master’s degrees in Computer Science and Engineering Systems from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Her company is based in New York City.