Learning more about your best clients with Veronica Woods of My Salon Scoop Consulting
Veronica Woods, the CEO of My Salon Scoop Consulting that helps clients jumpstart sales by implementing new strategies based on the data they collect on their best clients joins Enterprise Radio. As a former product manager for a Fortune 500 company, Veronica now helps business owners and executives who have hit a wall in their efforts to grow.
- Why did you start My Salon Scoop Consulting?
- Why is continual business skills training more important than technical skills training as a small business CEO?
- Tell me about your new book, The A-List Salon: Insider Secrets of How Profitable Salons Wow Their Clients Every Day.
- What was one of your biggest takeaways about successful entrepreneurs that you learned by writing your book, The A-List Salon?
- Why is it is important to continue to learn more about your best clients?
Veronica Woods decided to turn her passion for hair into a business when her favorite salon owner became forced to go out of business due to a lack of business savvy.
An MBA graduate of The Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania, Woods leveraged her six-figure education and decade of corporate experience working in business planning with multi-million dollar budgets on a quest to help raise the business game for salon owners.
She is the author of the book, The A-List Salon: Insider Secrets of How Profitable Salons Wow Their Clients Every Day. In the book, Woods augments her discussion of small business best practices with real-life experiences and poignant advice from award-winning salons across the United States.
Woods provides coaching and training services to help salon professionals create a solid plan to attract and retain more happy clients—and earn greater profits. In addition, she consults with business owners and sales executives, with a focus on the beauty industry, who have hit a wall in their efforts to grow.