Leading with Impact, transparency, and exploring your solar options
Julio Daniel Hernandez, the Co-Founder and President at Renew Energy joins the Green Business Podcast Show. Renew partners up with families and businesses to help them transition to solar energy in the smartest possible way.
- Why should anyone pay attention to what’s going on in Energy?
- So Renew has positioned themselves as a social enterprise. What is a social enterprise and how does it make you different?
- What’s the number one lesson you’ve learned in building your business?
- Does this only apply internally or is it something you practice with your end customers as well?
- What one thing about solar or renewable energy that we don’t know?
Tip: Check out gatesletter.com, send us your bill to email@example.com and we will show you if you can save money and if so who would be the best fit for you to do it with. No procrastination..- story about pete wilson- saying the worst word in the english language…tomorrow. don’t leave things for tomorrow wether its finding out if you can save money or making an impact in the world. Tomorrow rant..might never come.
Julio Daniel Hernandez is the Co-Founder and President at Renew Energy, An Austin based renewable energy startup that partners with families and businesses to help them transition to solar in the smartest way possible.
Prior to building Renew, Julio enjoyed a 12 Year career in sales, management and leadership development with the Southwestern family of companies. He has coached and consulted leaders around the globe from small startups as well as from larger companies like Wells Fargo, DirectTV, Twitter and Tanzania based Off Grid: Electric among others. Julio’s true passion is to use business to help people and drive positive impact in the world. When not building Renew and other soon to be announced cool projects, find him trying things he has never done before or traveling to new places.