Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Rob Robinson discuss the following:
- How did DiscountPartySupplies.com come about?
- What have been the biggest obstacles along the way?
- What have been your biggest successes?
- What ecommerce platform are you currently using & why?
- What sets Discount Party Supplies apart from other companies?
- What do you like most about what you do?
Rob Robinson is an entrepreneur and leading expert in ecommerce marketing. In his 20 plus years in business, he has started a number of successful brick and mortar and ecommerce companies. In 1997, he helped found Blue Bay South, LLC, a provider of specialized lottery supplies. Under his leadership, Blue Bay South, LLC has become the largest supplier of charitable gaming supplies in the state of Michigan.
In 2008, Rob launched his first ecommerce venture, WholesaleBingoSupplies.com, today the foremost source of bingo supplies online. Also, in 2008, he helped launch DiscountPartySupplies.com, an ecommerce provider of affordable birthday supplies, party favors, tableware and other party items. Today, DiscountPartySupplies.com is one of the fastest growing party supplies companies in the nation.
Rob holds a B.A. in Material Logistics Management from Michigan State University. He is a Michigan State football season ticket holder and is an avid MSU athletics fan. Rob is currently the President of Blue Bay South, and also the Co-Founder and Chief Marketing Officer for DiscountPartySupplies.com.