Killing It! An Entrepreneurs Guide to Keeping Your Head Without Losing Your Heart
Sheryl O’Loughlin, the CEO of REBBL superherb beverages, that creamy indulgent coconut milk elixirs made from the best of the Plant Queendom and author of “Killing It! An Entrepreneurs Guide to Keeping Your Head Without Losing Your Heart” joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Sheryl Oloughlin discuss the following:
- Tell me about the REBBL superherb beverages. What is REBBL, how did it start and why is it considered such a hot company?
- You’ve written a book called “Killing It!” An Entrepreneurs Guide to Keeping Your Head Without Losing Your Heart”. What is the book about?
- Talk more about the “Light and the Dark” in Entrepreneurship. How have you to learned how to not go to the dark side and stay in the light?
- You talk about bold humility. What do you mean by that and why is it important in entrepreneurship?
- You talk about Entrepreneurship as an epic adventure. What do you mean by that?
Sheryl O’Loughlin is a serial entrepreneur and author of “KILLING IT! An Entrepreneur’s Guide to Keeping Your Head Without Losing Your Heart” (Harper Collins, December 2016). She has served as the CEO of Clif Bar, where she led the concept development and introduction of Luna Bar. In Sheryl’s three years as CEO, the company revenue doubled from $100M to $200M.
Sheryl then went on to co-found and serve as CEO of Plum Organics. Plum was sold in 2013 to the Campbells Soup Company. She was the Executive Director of the Center for Entrepreneurial Studies at the Graduate School of Business at Stanford University.
Sheryl is currently CEO of REBBL, a fast-growing maker of super herb beverages. Sheryl earned her MBA from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University. She lives in Santa Rosa with her husband, Patrick, and her two sons.