Keys to Bridging the Generational Divide in the Workplace
Kelly Riggs, business performance coach for executives and companies throughout the U.S. and Canada & co-author of: Counter Mentor Leadership: How to Unlock the Potential of the 4-Generation Workplace joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in association with the Author Channel.
- How are Millennials disrupting traditional workplace styles?
- In what way are Baby Boomer bosses squandering the potential of their Millennial employees?
- How has organizational leadership changed in today’s world?
- What must a BOSS do to better tap the potential of a multi-generational workforce?
- How does the Counter Mentor Leadership framework lead to a high-performance workplace?
Kelly Riggs is an author, speaker and business performance coach for executives and companies throughout the U.S. and Canada. Kelly is a former sales executive and two-time national Salesperson of the Year with well over two decades of executive management and training experience.
Robby Riggs is a corporate consultant specializing in strategic transformation initiatives and driving successful change in companies ranging from start-ups to Fortune 100s. Their new book, Counter Mentor Leadership: How to Unlock the Potential of the 4-Generation Workplace (Nicholas Brealey Publishing, 2018), offers practical, actionable advice that improves workplace culture and enables organizations to bridge the generational divide.
People also listened to this: Financial management for tech start-ups requires a new mind-set