Juggling personal relationships and professional ambitions with Kelly Walsh
Kelly Walsh, a 20-year human resource veteran, formed 1SmartLife, to offer convenient and affordable personal coaching to executives nationwide and once again joins Enterprise Radio. Kelly will share how to juggle personal relationships and professional ambitions and learn who can benefit from life coaching.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Kelly Walsh discuss the following:
- Remind our listeners what is 1 Smart Life?
- One of your areas of expertise is work-life balance. Can you give our listeners some tips on how to juggle personal relationships and professional ambitions?
- Talk to us about the teeter-totter conundrum. How does that concept apply to every day life?
- Who should hire a life coach?
- What is the difference between a life coach and a therapist?
- With the extra stress of the holidays, does it make work-life balance even harder? How do you manage extra stress and unique situations?
Kelly Walsh, M.Ed, ACC/Owner 1 Smart Life
Over the past 18 years, Kelly Walsh has successfully coached business leaders and people from all walks of life to reach their highest potential. With a Master’s in counseling, professional coach and mediation certifications, and 20 years of Human Resources experience, she has successfully helped others define their dreams and create pathways to success. She is the creator and owner of 1 Smart Life, LLC a new style of personal coaching with a team of experts in all of life’s challenging areas. Kelly has created an engagement and pricing model so convenient and affordable, everyone can relax and focus on their goals.
For more information or to schedule your personal coaching session with Kelly, please visit www.1smartlife.com.
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: