Jim Villwock, Founder of Job Doctors International™ joins Enterprise Radio. Jim tells us how you can be sure the right people are on your team, in the right job, and following your lead.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Jim Villwock discuss the following:
- How can you know if the people on your team are self focused or team focused?
- Are the right people in the right job and on the right team?
- How can you design your organization so people are doing what they were born to do?
- Is there a way to find the right people who should be on your team?
- How can you know if their passion is aligned with your success?
TIP: Just as investing in the wrong investments can destroy your financial future, investing your time with the wrong people can destroy your personal and business future. Be sure you have the right people on your team – who are doing what they want to do and are aligning their future with your future. If you need help, give us a call. We have the tools and methodology to improve your Human Investment Portfolio.
Jim Villwock is a former Fortune 500 global executive, the founder of Job Doctors International™, a business thought leader, and the creator of new Models for Leader, Team, and Individual Success.
- Helped create a service solution business from scratch to $1 billion with zero company product in a manufacturing cultural environment.
- Created a virtual global organization supporting 80 countries where subsidiary country managers asked him to expand his control in their countries.
- Developed new paradigms for world-class procurement, finance, and sales channels that are still being used today.
Jim Villwock thrives on innovation and results. He is the author of five books and provides management consulting solutions for leadership, organizational, and individual development.