Jim Martin, Trailblazer of Middle Market Makeovers
Jim Martin, CPA, the Founder and Managing Partner of ACM Capital Partners joins Enterprise Radio. At ACM Capital Partners, Jim leads a highly experienced financial and operational advisory firm dedicated to leading middle market companies through periods of growth, transition or distress.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Jim Martin discuss the following:
- Tell me how and why you started ACM Capital Partners?
- We hear about consultants all the time, and they tend to get a bad rap – what makes you and your team different from consultants?
- Who are the companies you’re looking to serve and in what areas can you best serve them?
- We keep hearing about more and more companies being negatively impacted by the current state of the insurance industry – what recommendations do you have for these businesses?
- If you could pick one main challenge facing businesses today, what would it be and what advice would you give them?
With over 25 years experience reorganizing and restructuring financially-stressed companies, James (Jim) F. Martin founded ACM Capital Partners to bring middle market firms the necessary intellectual, human, and financial capital to ensure effective corporate strategies are executed and desired outcomes are achieve.
As an internationally recognized turnaround professional, Jim has created and restored more than $1 billion in value to private companies and has raised over $1 billion in capital. Additionally, he has handled the mergers and acquisitions of companies in excess of $250 million.
Jim earned his MBA from Emory University, Bachelor of Science degree in Finance from Florida State University, and is a Certified Public Accountant. He currently resides in Miami, Florida with his wife and four children.
Areas of expertise:
- Strategic renewal
- Organizational reform
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Synergistic opportunities
- Raising capital
- Debt restructuring and forgiveness