Jeff Harris, the CEO and founder at Talkwheel joins the show. He is a Hamilton College graduate. Jeff has been working at technology start ups since he was 11 and has not looked back. While Jeff does not like to admit it, he is a die-hard Cleveland fan and is quite confident if he still lived in Cleveland he could start for the Cavs, Browns, and Indians.
Talkwheel is a real-time interactive discussion application and platform built around group conversation. Talkwheel visually maps out and filters real-time discussions to allow groups to interact and share information with eachother at higher levels than anywhere else on the web.
- What is the current state of online communication look like?
- What is Talkwheel and how did the idea of Talkwheel come about?
- Who do you think can benefit most from the use of Talkwheel?
- What has been the feedback you’ve gotten from your trial demos?
- How can companies and people interested in Talkwheel demo the product?