Its American Press: A New Way To Brew
Alexander Albanese, an inventor, entrepreneur, and coffee connoisseur who has created a sleek and modern twist to the classic coffee press and a new way to brew joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Alexander Albanese discuss the following:
- I understand you have recently launched a sleek new coffee press that was born in Chicago and raised in Detroit. Can you tell me more about Its American Press?
- Coffee presses have been around for a long time. Did you invent yours to fill a specific need in the market?
- What are the unique features of Its American Press and is there a secret to brewing a delicious cup of coffee?
- Many companies use crowdfunding to increase product supplies. Why did you decide to use this as an option for Its American Press?
- Can you tell me about your Indiegogo campaign you recently launched and how coffee connoisseurs can get involved?
Its American Press is a “Born in Chicago, raised in Detroit” startup focused on crafting the world’s best coffee & tea experience. Founded by Alexander Albanese, a product designer with a physics background and a true passion for making great coffee.
Other Show Links:
Indiegogo Campaign: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/it-s-a-new-way-to-brew-it-s-american-press#