It’s all about TRUST with Dave Ratner
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Dave Ratner discuss the following:
- For the benefit of our listeners, please give us an overview about Dave’s Pet Food.
- What inspired you to launch this brand and your stores in Western Massachusetts?
- As an independent retailer in an industry otherwise dominated by a handful of large companies, Dave’s Pet Food is a major success. What are some of the benefits or reasons, in your opinion, responsible for that fact?
- What advice do you have for other entrepreneurs, who seek to remain independent and create a niche for themselves with a personalized brand geared towards an influential group of consumers?
- How do you envision Dave’s Pet Food evolving in the near future and over the long-term?
Dave Ratner is the Founder and CEO of Dave’s Pet Food (www.davespetfood.com), an independent, critically and commercially acclaimed maker of high-quality pet food for dogs and cats. A longtime entrepreneur, author and speaker, Dave is an innovative professional with a passion for creating great brands that resonate with consumers. This personal connection is at the heart of Dave’s work and integrity, a hallmark of his career in business.
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: