IT-as-a-Service to focus on your core business!
Vadim Vladimirskiy, Founder and CEO of IT-as-a-Service platform Nerdio a leader in ITaaS technology joins Enterprise Radio to discuss IT-as-a-Service to focus on your core business.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Vadim Vladimirskiy discuss the following:
- Tell me please, “IT-as-a-Service”, who wants it, who needs it and why?
- Nerdio says you turn the IT department into superheros, isn’t this an exaggeration?
- How about cybersecurity, protecting from DDOs attacks, backing up the system, or disaster recovery, is the Nerdio team dealing with all of this?
- Your new business appears to be mostly from value added resellers and managed service providers? Why do integrators and MSPs use and recommend Nerdio?
- So if everything is in the cloud, how do you secure access and data? Tell me a bit about your data centers and cloud security.
A creative technologist with a mind for business, Vadim Vladimirskiy is the head honcho at Adar. Vadim’s the brains behind the evolution of Nerdio, bringing Streaming IT to the masses – that is, small and medium sized organizations. When he’s not continually pushing the IT envelope, Vadim’s at home with his loving wife and four boisterous kids.