Is Your Drinking Water Safe? Don’t Guess…TEST!
Chris Myers the President/CEO of Environmental Laboratories, Inc. (ELI), which is located in Madison, Indiana and is one of North America’s largest EPA Certified Drinking Water Testing Laboratories joins Entrepreneurial Fit Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Chris Myers discuss the following:
- Why should I test my drinking water?
- What contaminants should I test for in my drinking water and which Safe Home® Test Kit provides testing for these contaminants?
- How often should I test my drinking water?
- I understand that he biggest complaint by customers who come to you from other laboratories: “I never get my test results on-time…what guarantee does EnviroTestKits® provide?”
- Once I receive my test results, what do I do now?
Chris Myers is the President/CEO of Environmental Laboratories, Inc. (ELI), which is located in Madison, Indiana and is one of North America’s largest EPA Certified Drinking Water Testing Laboratories.
Chris has a double major from Indiana University in Biology & Chemistry. ELI has been in business for 35 years and Chris has over four decades of experience, in drinking water testing. ELI has more than 20 scientists with elevated degrees and a combined experience of more than 150 years in conducting nearly 3 million water tests. ELI is the parent company of EnviroTestKits®, a division dedicated to developing and distributing drinking water test kits under the brand names of Safe Home® and Safe Home® Pro.
Safe Home® test kits are for use by the general public and are distributed globally. You can choose from more than a dozen Safe Home® drinking water test kits at www.EnviroTestKits.com. At this same website address, you can view multiple “How It Works” videos, for each of the test kit platforms. You can also spend time on our Contaminant “RESOURCES” web-page (an extensive data base at your finger-tips) and learn about more than 200 drinking water related contaminants. You can also find solutions to many of your water contaminant problems, on this same webpage.