Improving the Value of Your Business
Kevin Ramsier, Managing Partner of Vesticor Advisors, a company that works with small and mid market business owners to maximize the value of their business joins Enterprise Radio.
- Tell me about your work as a mergers and acquisitions advisor for starters.
- You work with business owners quite a bit, when business owners are looking to improve their businesses for a future sale, what do you tell them to focus on?
- Why is it important for business owners to keep the businesses value in mind?
- How can improving the way they manage their businesses now help them both in the short term as well as in the future?
- What are some typical things a business can do to increase value?
- Why might it be important for a business to strive to increase its value even if they don’t plan on selling?
Kevin L. Ramsier is Managing Partner and CEO of Vesticor Advisors, a national mergers and acquisition advisory firm specializing in helping business owners prepare their businesses for maximum value. He is creator of The IDEAL Exit Plan – a proven strategy to sell your business for maximum value and author of the free eBook “Don’t Sell your Business Yet” (www.dontsellyet.net), a guide to help you sell your business quickly and for the maximum price.
Kevin is committed to helping business owners and entrepreneurs obtain the best possible outcome in the deal process. He has built and exited four successful businesses on his own and sold 17 company owned locations under a franchise model.
Kevin has appeared on INC Magazine’s list of fastest growing private companies two years in a row and was nominated to INC Magazine’s BUILD 100 List.