October 19, 2016 at 6:56 pm / by admin
/ comments (0)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 20:58 — 14.4MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | | More
IdTechEx is the premier end-user focused event on emerging technologies. The event will be held on November 16-17 at the Santa Clara Convention Center. Raghu Das the CEO of IDTechEX joins Enterprise Radio to share all the details around the international event.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Raghu Das discuss the following:
- Tell us about the history of the event. How long has it been taking place and what is the general focus?
- What do attendees take away from the event?
- If you would, get into some of the highlights in terms of vendor booths?
- You just announced the winners of the IDTechEX launch pad. Who are some of these winners and what are they showcasing?
- In terms of the new IDTechEX research report, “Electric Vehicles Change the World 2017”, what are some key takeaways?
- As an entrepreneur and someone who successfully runs a conference year after year, what are three pieces of advice as an entrepreneur that help make you successful?
- For those who want to still participate, are vendor spots still available?
- How many participants are expected this year?
Raghu Das MA (Cantab) is CEO of IDTechEx. He has a MA Natural Sciences degree from Cambridge University, where he studied physics. He has been closely involved with the development of printed electronics for ten years, carrying out consultancy in Europe, USA, Asia and the Middle East. He has lectured as an expert at over 300 events and conferences around the world and is author of several IDTechEx publications. He leads IDTechEx consulting effort and research programs. His analyses of the industry and market forecasts have been cited globally, in publications such as Wall Street Journal and the Financial Times. Das has lectured at more than 200 leading academic and business conferences around the world including the USA, Japan, China, Taiwan, Korea, Canada, Brazil, South Africa, Dubai, Qatar, Germany, France, Sweden, Norway, Spain, Italy, Israel, Belgium, Netherlands, Australia and others.
IDTechEX SHOW: http://www.idtechex.com/events/summary/U16